czwartek, 2 kwietnia 2020

Class Assignment(s) for April 02, 2020

 Three things this week.

First, let's have a fun video! This will help you think about the future of work (if you have not yet thought about it....). This is not the only opinion. I'll post a new video every few days (next one - Monday). Please note that there are Polish subtitles if you need/want them...



Second, I'm dividing you all into two groups.

Group one: Those of you who have an academic topic selected and cleared with me. You should just  keep on keepin' on (as the old song said). That means start working on an outline and when you have a first draft, then send it to me. The name of the document should be
Yourlastname academic 1 (use your real last name in place of 'yourlastname').

Group two: Do not yet have an academic topic selected and cleared with me. Send me an email as soon as possible with a topic that you think you can do (that is you can find online resources for it).

Third, if you haven't sent me an email declaration yet, then please do so (include the word declaration in the subject line). Don't worry about translating it (I can read Polish just fine). But if you haven't sent it then get to that right away.

Take care and stay healthy!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz