środa, 17 czerwca 2020

Crappy end to a crappy semester....

Just a couple of announcements as the year comes to its undignified end...

First, I am on skype and teams now and if you want to consult with me then send a email (to my university address) so we can set up a time.

Second, I'm sure you've heard of the exam situation and how it has made the writing and presentation outlines pointless (for now...).  But I'll probably have third year next year so if you end up in one of my groups then we'll have a chance to get back to those (I've already decided to make an academic presentation in class a requirement in the third year).

Overall, I'm sure you all agree that this semester has been a bust...

I had such great plans!


But they didn't quite work out....


Let's just hope the university really does re-open in October (I'm nervous that they'll chicken out even though it's clear this whole coronavirus thing isn't really that serious).

Good luck on the exam and see y'all in October!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz