czwartek, 28 stycznia 2021

Next week's assignment: More outlines!

Next week we'll be looking at outlines for the writing assignments again.

If we went over your outline in class and you want to revise it and send it to me again then please do so (indicate that this is a second version).

If you had sent me an outline but we did not go over it in class, then you don't need to do anything. If you want to revise it (after last week's class) then feel free to do so and send it in again.

Otherwise, those who 'volunteered' can send me one outline (from one of the three formats - essay/article, letter to the editor, review). If it is a letter to the editor send me a link to the story.

The deadline for sending me outlines will be Tuesday February 02, 2021 (20.00). You can send it to my email address (the amu . edu. pl address) or post it to me at teams.

If not enough outlines appear then any remaining time will be speaking practice (based on the topics we used today).

See you next week!

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz