środa, 17 listopada 2021

Office hours on Teams (Thursday, November 18, 2021)

 I will be available tomorrow on my office hour group on teams tomorrow from 13.30-16.30.

Procedure. 

Send me a message on teams and I will add you to the office hour group. Make sure you have sent any outline that you want to discuss to my email (or to teams).

For part of the time I might have a sign that says "Say something to let me know you're there". Just start talking and give me a minute or two to respond.

If I'm away from the computer for longer, then there will be info on when I will be back.

The main thing to discuss would be people's general interest presentation outlines though other topics are welcome as well.

Tomorrow I'll also announce separate hours for Friday.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz