poniedziałek, 13 czerwca 2022

Consultation and Office Hours for June 14-15, 2022

 There is no class this week.

Instead I will have office hours on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 in 212Bc from 8.00 to 13.00.

I will also have office hours on Wednesday June 15, 2022 from 11.00-14.00 in 216B.

You are _strongly_ advised to see me on these days since I might not be in town next week (June  20-24) and would be available only by email (see below).

If you bring an outline for your academic presentation, here are some tips.

Print it out and bring it on paper. If you want to send it to me then see below (regarding email).

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! FRom today until the final exam begins...

Do not contact me through microsoft teams as I am not likely to have access to that. 

If you need to contact me, then use my regular university email address (without 0365). Send anything to me as an attachment not through the university intranet.

See y'all in office hours, and have a productive and successful exam session!




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz