czwartek, 13 kwietnia 2023

Academic Outlines for Next Week!

So, for next week I'd like to go over some preliminary versions of your academic presentation in class.

Three people (at least) from each group should send preliminary outlines for class.

This does not mean a final completed outline but just a general list of what kinds of topics you will cover in what order. No bibliography is necessary yet.

You can send it to me in two different ways....

one: email (as long as I get it before class is fine)

two: teams (send it by 20.00 the night before class).

Again, this doesn't have to be complete and if you're not sure of the English wording part of it can be in Polish.

If I don't receive outlines ahead of time I will start working on them with selected students in class.....

Looking forward to your outlines!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz