poniedziałek, 8 maja 2023

Class Materials for May 09-11, 2023 and Office Hours Wednesday (May 10!)

This week we begin Academic presentations! Yay! Hooray!

It would behoove you to have a copy of this with you (you should already have it).

Each person doing a presentation should have copies of their outline for themselves, each student in class and for your instructor (me).

Group one: 13 copies

Group two: 15 copies

Group three: 13 copies

In addition I will be having special extra office hours on Wednesday May 10, 12:00-15.00 (or by appointment) to go over outlines with students. I will probably be in 212aB (if not I'll leave a message on the door to 216B about where to find me).

Be sure to send me a copy of your outline ahead of time on teams (or outlook....) or be able to send it when you show up.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz