środa, 29 listopada 2023

Link for Posting Assignment (and Announcements!)

Okay, first an announcement or two.

As mentioned briefly in class my office hours are

Tuesday, Wednesday 15:00-16.00 in 216B.

As I mentioned in class, absence is not an excuse to be unprepared (spread this news among anyone missing in class this week). Since the blog is here I expect people to keep up with what's going on and to do assignments posted on the blog.

Second, about General Interest Presentations and outlines.

I might not be here on  Dec 19-20 (not sure yet but it is very likely). So... if I haven't seen an outline from you by Dec 12-13 then I expect an outline from you on the first week of class after the New Year (Jan 9-10).

I want to do as many General Interest Presentations in January as possible so that we can begin working on the Academic Presentation early next semester.

The link for posting your disliked book/movie/TV show is below the jump (click where it says 'czytaj więcej').

Here is the link for posting your assignment.

Here it is again:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lMRTV3xXD7RMEEDcht1jHgUWhHLl3-omxBFLi4p-qbU/edit#

Remember to include your name(s) and group(s) with your paragraphs!




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz