poniedziałek, 18 marca 2024

Class Materials for March 19-20, 2024 UPDATE!!!!!

 UPDATE!!!!

I am planning on going to the university tomorrow (or trying to....) in order to hold classes in the usual fashion. If you are from outside of Poland and can't make it (or if the city gets jammed up) then.... you can't.

But I hate remote classes and would rather not do those as they usually seem like a waste of time.

So I'll try to make it to Collegium Novum and if it doesn't work then I'll see you next week.

See y'all (or some o' y'all) in class!

-------------

Okay, for this week. We will...

have a general interest presentation or two.

We will also have a writing exercise or two.

You should either have this printed or at least be able to mention a possible topic or two. The deadline for giving me your academic topic sheet will be next week (March 26-27).

See y'all in class!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz