poniedziałek, 31 stycznia 2022

Class Format for February 01, 2022

 For tomorrow, in lieu of regular class I will have consultation hours on teams.

All hours will be in the group Farris Office Hours 2021-22. If you've never been during office hours there you'll need to be added to the group. Send me a message on teams and I can add you.

If you want to go over specific work (such as a general interest presentation outline) then you'll need to send it to me as well. You can do so by email (university address) or on teams.

The consultation times will be:

8.30-9.30

10.00-11.00

11.30-13.00

Any student of any major or any group can see me during any of the three periods.

 After tomorrow, during the break, I will be available by appointment (send me an email or teams message and we'll work out a time). 

See some of y'all there!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz