poniedziałek, 17 stycznia 2022

Class Materials for January 18-20, 2022

For this week there are three things to note....

First, here are the outlines from last week. I took off the names and put them all into a single document.

Second, this is what you'll need for this week's class. It's a good idea to print it out (or to have paper and something to write with, there will be writing during class). Also note, Thursday afternoon I will be posting an assignment on this blog.

Third, I will be doing office hours Tuesday 13.15-14.15 and Thursday 15.00-16.00. Look for me in 216B. If I'm elsewhere I'll leave a note on 216B telling you where I am. If you bring an outline for office hours make sure you print it out. It's easier/better for me to see it on paper.

See y'all in class!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz